Crossmaglen Credit Union, a community-based financial organisation seeking to recruit 2 Tellers with administration duties.
The responsibilities of this role are varied and include all those activities related to delivering services to our members in a friendly and efficient manner.
All services are delivered by telephone and face to face in our office.
- Tellers are responsible for the day-to-day delivery of a first class service to our members.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent including English and Math’s graded C level or above
- Excellent administration and communion skills with attention to detail
- The self-confidence to handle member queries in an efficient manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills both oral and written
- Proficient in delivering a range of financial products as provided by Crossmaglen Credit Union
- Experience of handling cash
- Computer Skills including Microsoft word and excel
- Recent experience of dealing with customers
- Experience of working in a financial institution
- Knowledge and understanding of GDPR legislation
Work time Tuesday – Saturday (hours vary depending on opening times).
We can offer applicants: A competitive salary. Excellent Pension scheme. Paid sick leave (after the qualifying period). Generous Holiday entitlement. On going education & Training (relevant to role). The opportunity to progress within Crossmaglen Credit Union and within the wider Credit Union movement.
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
All applicant communication will be executed via email. Please monitor your inbox.
Closing date for application Tuesday 19th July at 5pm.