Crossmaglen Credit Union Ltd.
is now inviting applications for the following:
Crossmaglen Credit Union is seeking to recruit a Marketing Officer to join our dynamic team and contribute to the ongoing success of the Credit Union. We are a community-based credit union, member owned and not for profit with 5,400 adult members and an asset base of £28 million.
This is a full-time position. You will be responsible for designing and implementing a robust marketing strategy to contribute to the growth and development of the Credit Union including organising events, designing marketing material, managing social media platforms and website, collating statistics and producing reports.
- To develop a marketing strategy for the credit union.
- To organise events such as the AGM; competitions and quizzes, providing logistical support such as materials and papers, as required.
- Design and issue a newsletter on a quarterly basis, also information leaflets as required for such matters as insurance benefits and other services on offer.
- Act as liaison in relation to all advertising, radio, local magazines etc.
- Responsible for the design and production of advertising material to be used within the credit union and by the media.
- To develop relations with local schools and establish a weekly visit to schools for junior savings.
- Compile / coordinate the Annual Report and other documentation as required by the board.
- Maintain archives and records and design archival display for office and boardroom.
- Organise and carry out all promotional activities approved by the board and the manager of the credit union, maintaining records as required.
- Maintaining new member packs and ensuring all new members receive a copy.
- Designing literature to educate members in regard to services offered by the credit union.
- Design new formats for posters and promotional material as required.
- Devise and compile information packs for schools, workplaces and other organisations as required.
- To conduct member satisfaction surveys to identify the credit union’s strengths and areas needing improvement, and opportunities for providing more products and services to our members.
- Liaising with management and staff to source ideas to be used for promoting the credit union.
- To report to the manager on a regular basis, keeping them informed of all matters relevant to the marketing officer’s role.
- To maintain the credit union website and be responsible for the daily transfer of data.
- To attend training programmes and workshops as required by the credit union.
- To be aware of and comply with all Health & Safety regulations as directed by the credit union.
- To attend and contribute to meetings of such committees as may be directed by the Manager and the board of directors.
- To provide front desk cover for the member services team as and when necessary.
- To undertake such other reasonable and lawful duties as may be directed from time to time by the manager.
- 3rd level degree in a communication, marketing or media relations discipline and/or a relevant professional qualification.
- ·Ability to demonstrate by providing personal and specific examples of at least two years experience in the field of communications, marketing or media relations.
- Alternatively, consideration may be given to applicants who do not possess the required educational qualification but who can demonstrate four years experience in the field of communication, marketing or media relations.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative to meet deadlines.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office and publishing tools.
- Experience in the Credit Union sector is desirable but not essential.
- Full Driving Licence with access to a vehicle.
HOW TO APPLY To apply please email a cover letter with your CV to email@example.com
Crossmaglen Credit Union Limited is an equal opportunities employer and all selection decisions will be made strictly on merit.
Crossmaglen Credit Union – Recruitment Privacy Notice