Providing loans is one of our main functions, we encourage our members to manage money carefully by structuring loans around their needs and their ability to repay.
Your savings will be pooled with other members’ savings to provide loans for our community, but don’t worry, you can access your savings at any point unless your savings are being held as security against an existing loan. Eligible savings accounts have life insurance at no extra cost to you.
We have a range of services available to our members.We offer our members facilities to save, childrens savings accounts, loans for regular reasons, loans for those larger expenses, online services and insurance, such as Death Benefit Insurance which alleviates some of the expenses assosiated with bereavement. Loans and Shares insurance is also provided at no extra cost to the member (conditions apply).
Crossmaglen Credit Union
Is a non-profit organisation, owned and controlled by its members. Crossmaglen Credit Union exists solely to enhance the quality of life for all our members.Find out more
Being a member of Crossmaglen Credit Union has lots of benefits to you and our community.
- There are no account fees, maintenance costs or charges.
- We provide a range of financial services to our members.
- Competitive loan interest rates.
- Encouragement and advice on a regular savings programme.
- Return on your savings through annual dividends and possible loan interest rebate.
- Pay into your savings or pay off your loan by direct debit, debit card (in office or by phone), online direct payments or cash. Insurance cover on savings and loans.