In return for volunteering, credit union volunteers are afforded the opportunity to:
- Gain new skills and experience with a professional financial services provider
- Enhance personal development through targeted training programmes
- Increase career prospects by adding a valuable achievement to CVs
- Meet like-minded people from the community
- Be part of a volunteer team to help serve our community
Volunteering with the credit union usually takes up between 10 and 12 hours per month.
Contact us to see how you can help your community.