Notice of 51st Annual General Meeting
Each member is asked to attend our Annual General Meeting (AGM) which will be held in:
Crossmaglen Credit Union offices,
40 Cardinal O’Fiaich Square, Crossmaglen on
Thursday 30th November at 7.30 pm.
- That each qualifying member will contribute 75p to the International Development Foundation.
- To debit members’ shares by £1.00 in respect of Affiliation Fees.
- That the treasurer’s honorarium be approved at £1000.
- The social fund be maintained at £6000.
- A dividend of 1.25% be paid to members.
- A Loan Interest Rebate of 25% be paid to members.
- Fitzpatrick and Kearney be retained as auditors for the financial year 2023/2024.
There are 4 vacancies to be filled on the Board of Directors.
There are 3 retiring directors have agreed to stand for re-election.
If no nominations are received at least 3 days before the AGM the board will deem them elected.
Nominations for these positions:
Must be in writing and signed by both the proposer and the seconder.
The proposer, seconder and the nominee must be members of Crossmaglen Credit Union Limited.
The nominee who must be full legal age, must also sign the nomination form
as evidence of his/her consent to be nominated.
Nomination forms are available by contacting us on: firstname.lastname@example.org,
ringing the office on 028 3086 1176 or by writing to us at the above address.
Completed nomination forms must reach the credit union office at least 3 days before the date of the AGM.
Amendments to Standard Rules (NI):
- The ILCU AGM 2023 took place in April 2023. There were no amendments to the Standard Rules for Credit
- Unions (Northern Ireland) arising from that meeting.
- That this Annual General Meeting in accordance with Rule 78 agrees to amend Rule 3 of these rules by an increase in the number of directors from: 5 to 7.
This year as we mark the 50th Anniversary of Crossmaglen Credit Union Limited you are very welcome to call to our office on Friday 1st December 2023 where we will have a fun celebration in the office throughout the day.
We wish to take this opportunity to wish all our members a very happy Christmas and a prosperous new year in 2024.